This project was a historic preservation of a four-story, 130,000 SF train station that included a new tunnel beneath active tracks.  This building, originally built in the Beaux Art style in 1920, was designated a National Landmark in 1975.  One key to this renovation project was the duplication and replacement of imitation travertine panels in the main lobby.  The skill in creating imitation travertine from a plaster mix is an ancient art, often associated with the artisians of Northern Italy, and is not common to modern-day plasters.